Saturday, July 9, 2011

Memory Lane #2

This picture shows our family right now.  
 It took me back to the beginning of our family, so here is one more walk down Memory Lane to see how our family has grown.
February 1, 1979 a cute little baby boy was born.  I didn't meet him until February 9 when my husband and I got a call from the LDS Adoption Agency saying they had a little boy for us.  What a day! 
I became a single mother about six months later, and Brian and I were a team for the next five years.
Alan and I married in August of 1984 and we became a family of three.
Nathan was born the following summer and we became a family of four.



Alicia followed in 1990 to make us a family of five.  (Six if you count Keisha.)
Here is their journey through time: Preschoolers.
Beginning elementary school
Junior High
High School
And now they're grown.
My how time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment