Saturday, December 17, 2011

Birthday #3

Starting November 17, we enjoy a birthday about every ten days.  Alan's is the third birthday, and the Utah part of the family got together for a birthday dinner.  
Camden and Maris made a production of hot chocolate, marshmallows, Hershey kisses, and candy canes for one awesome drink.

 
I don't know what Brandy and Camden are talking about, but it looks important.
Maris wanted to be in every single picture, and she almost made it!

 
We put up the Christmas village this year--and I'm so happy to see it again after a few years' absence.
 Maris is looking radiant--and so is Grandpa.
 Alicia got out the Christmas quilt.  I can't believe we hadn't used it yet this year.  Alicia immediately commandeered it.
I'm doing what I like best, visiting with my family.
 
 Happy Birthday Alan.  We all love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment